1. The contract shall be based on our offer and your acceptance of our quotation.
2. Delivery time shall be taken from receipt of order or acceptance of final drawings and details to enable to manufacture. We shall not be liable for any delays in the manufacturing of the product or lack of materials which are beyond our control.
3. You have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days as long as you have not requested work to be carried out prior to the cancellation period. If you wish work to start within 14 days and you them decide to cancel, we reserve the right to recover any costs incurred. Any curved stairlift may be taken as being bespoke to you and we may charge for the bespoke items on cancellations.
4. All goods and materials whether awaiting dispatch of fitted remain the property of Sykes Stairlifts until paid for in full.
5. We guarantee to rectify any defect arising from faulty manufacture, materials or workmanship for the specific period, stated on your quote.This does not cover misuse, neglect or accidental damage caused by others and care should be taken to ensure equipment is used only by responsible people. All new lifts carry a full manufacturers warranty. Reconditioned lifts carry a twelve month warranty from Sykes Stairlifts Specialists(not insurance backed)
6. Payment is due on satisfactory completion of the installation, to be collected by the installation engineers. Payment methods accepted are cash, cheque, BACS to our account.
7. Nothing in this agreement will reduce your statutory rights.