Sykes Stairlifts Covid-19 Update
Coronavirus means that some of us, particularly the elderly and vulnerable, maybe be staying in their homes for the foreseeable future, so now more than ever it is essential to remain independent and mobile in your own home.
If you are in need of a stairlift we are carrying out surveys and installations and if you already have a stairlift we are carrying out servicing and repairs.
Please do not hesitate to phone us for further assistance. If and when an engineer needs to visit your home, please be reassured that we have put additional measures in place to ensure our customers are protected, this includes the following:
- Temperature checks every morning before work commences.
- Maintaining social distancing in accordance with the government guidelines.
- When all our engineers return to work they will operate independently with their own vans, work tools and hand sanitisation.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn such as gloves and masks if required.
- Physical contact with our customers will be avoided – such as handshakes.
- We kindly request that customers stay away from the engineer in another room whilst we work on your stairlift.
- Tools and other equipment are cleaned down and sanitized after each use.
Our customer’s safety is our number one priority and we are closely monitoring the Government Guidelines to keep up to date and continue to provide an excellent service with health and safety being our top priority.