Sykes Stairlifts Which Trusted Trader
Sykes Stairlifts Which Trusted Trader.
We are celebrating 7 years of being a Which? Trusted Trader.
What does that mean for you?
Which? Trusted Traders are the only endorsement scheme that provides an in-depth assessment from a Trading Standards Quality Assessor. All applicants to the Which? Trusted Trader scheme undergo a thorough assessment from trading standards professionals. Which? Trusted Trader assessors continue to carry out background checks as well as assessments to ensure all traders continue to meet the standard. They vet all aspects of our business, looking through terms and conditions, paperwork and business practices to ensure that Sykes Stairlifts are doing everything with their customers best interests at heart.
Why we became a Which Trusted Trader.
● Which? Is the UK’s largest consumer organisation and has been around for over 60 years.
● The iconic logo is a sign of quality and trust and demonstrates to consumers that the product/service displaying the logo has met the highest of standards
● The Which? Logos are positive buying signals and help consumers make informed decisions a
● It is a stamp of approval – seen as an “emblem of trust” for consumers.
● Being approved by Which? gives consumers confidence when choosing a business to come into their home.
Did You Know…
Our customers can read our reviews on our profile page – all reviews are checked by Which? Independently to ensure they are genuine.
Our customers have peace of mind that Sykes Stairlifts are held accountable against the WTT code of conduct meaning our high standards are maintained and our valuable customers are protected.
Now you know what to look out for why not take a look at our range of stairlifts available – you can view these here.
Can Sykes Stairlifts help with a new stairlift this Summer?
As a family run business that has been established for over 35 years, we know our stairlifts inside out. We can confidently recommend the perfect stairlift for your or your loved ones this Summer.
There are massive cost savings to be made with a local stairlift company! You can expect to pay hundreds of pounds just for a call out with our national competitors whereas our fee is still a modest £75. There are savings to be made on:
- Our new & reconditioned stairlifts
- Stairlift servicing
- Stairlift repairs
Opting for a local stairlift company is by no means a compromise on quality, we are a Which Trusted Trader and also have hundreds of real customer testimonials.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to start a conversation about a stairlift this summer.
Sykes Stairlifts Which Trusted Trader for the last 7 years.