Sykes Stairlifts Update: Lockdown 2
Sykes Stairlifts will still be fully operational throughout lockdown 2 with additional COVID-19 measures.
From Thursday 5 November until Wednesday 2 December England will be under new coronavirus restrictions and rules. Our sector is deemed as essential so we will be fully operational throughout this period carrying out:
- Home visits
- Stairlift installations
- Stairlift repairs
- Stairlift servicing
Our Woodseats showroom is Sheffield, South Yorkshire is still open however visits will be by appointment only. Please fill out our contact form to book an appointment or give us a call on 0114 283 9364.
Please do not hesitate to phone us for further assistance. If and when an engineer needs to visit your home, please be reassured that we have put additional measures in place to ensure our customers are protected, this includes the following:
- Temperature checks every morning before work commences.
- Maintaining social distancing in accordance with the government guidelines.
- When all our engineers return to work they will operate independently with their own vans, work tools and hand sanitisation.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn such as gloves and masks if required.
- Physical contact with our customers will be avoided – such as handshakes.
- We kindly request that customers stay away from the engineer in another room whilst we work on your stairlift.
- Tools and other equipment are cleaned down and sanitized after each use.
Our customer’s safety is our number one priority and we are closely monitoring the Government Guidelines to keep up to date and continue to provide an excellent service with health and safety being our top priority.